Specialists in Aluminum, Vinyl, Wood and James Hardie Siding.
- → Every project begins with a free consultation. Before we begin your siding repair or replacement, we'll come to your home for a complementary, in-home consultation. During this visit, one of our experienced service professionals will discuss all the elements of your siding project to help you determine your best options.
- → You can call us when you need us. If you have questions at any time during your project, you can call Beaumont Area Manager Travis Dickman directly at 409-293-9561. Once your project gets underway, you'll also have a direct cell phone number for your lead project manager. And, of course, you can always call our fully-staffed office at 409-727-8327.
- → We'll help you with your insurance claim. If you need siding repairs because of storm or fire damage, we'll help you determine if your project is eligible for a claim. If it is, we'll help you file your paperwork. For more information, check out our Insurance Claims page.
- → You don't pay until your project is completed. Our no-money-down payment policy means that you don't pay us a dime until your siding is replaced or repaired to your 100% satisfaction. And just to make sure you're happy, our owner, Doug, will personally follow up with you after your project.
- → We stand behind our work. Every home improvement project we complete comes standard with a lifetime warranty on labor defects. Plus, our James Hardie siding comes with a 15-year finish warranty and 30-year limited transferrable product warranty.
Our contractors install, replace, and repair siding in the Beaumont area, including the following communities: Sour Lake, Lumberton, Rose City, Vidor, Central Gardens, Port Neches, Nederland, Groves, Bridge City, Port Arthur, and Winnie.